Utility Room extension & additional works
Time: 6 weeks
Location: London W7
- Construct single story side infill extension & rear utility room extension.
- Install ground floor WC in new utility extension.
- Remove chimney breast from ground floor & 1st floor rear bedroom.
- Raise steels into ceiling space for flat kitchen/diner ceiling.
- Fit x4 Velux flat roof windows.
- Fit GRP roofing system.
- Fit new boiler & “megaflow” type cylinder.
- Fit wet under floor heating in kitchen/diner, utility room & ground floor WC.
- Create exposed brick wall using reclaimed bricks from the demolition.
- Fit x2 Ecleese pocket doors.
- Fit ceiling mounted cooker hood.
- Fit Kitchen (Howdens).
- Decorate 1st floor rear bedroom, Kitchen/Diner & utility room.
I have a quiet comfortable space in the garden where I can work. Working from home is now a real joy.Mr W - London